Thanks to everyone who’s visited my blog lately and especially to those of you who took the time to leave comments. While looking over my comments today, Maryee informed me that I’d been tagged on her site.
So, here it goes…
Five Facts My Readers Don’t Know about Me
1. I am a professional gospel singer. What can I say? I simply love lifting up His name through song. To me, music touches the heart in ways that nothing else can. I was a member of the Georgia Mass Choir (perhaps best known for their accompaniment to Whitney Houston in “The Preacher’s Wife”) but currently perform as a solo artist.
2. I attended Georgia State University and was amongst the inaugural group of students who had the opportunity to live in the Centennial Olympic Village once lived in by athletes from all over the world during the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta, GA.
3. My favorite color is Green. In fact, if you review most of the pictures on this site you’ll find that I have on more green clothing than any other. Most of the furniture in my home and the majority of my décor is green as well. Green is life. Abundant in nature, green signifies growth,renewal, health, and environment. It brings me a sense of peace and calm. Heck, if I could get away with green hair I would dye it in a heartbeat !
4. My eyes change colors. Yes, I know it sounds bizarre but it’s true. I think it has something to do with the reflection of light or the colors that I am wearing, but my eye color can range from hazel to green to gray.See for yourself.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be the US Virgin Islands. There is no place more beautiful in the entire world than St.Thomas. I’m going to retire there one day.
Thanks for the tag Maryee!